clips for coursework

clips for coursework
Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 01:11 PM

just wondering if people generally use liver performances to do theri coursework or do they use clips...if you use clips, where do you get these from.

Also I have a international goalkeeper in football who is obviously using that as one of her sports...does her coursework then have to be based on goalkeeping too or just football in general?

Thanks in advamce for your help

Karen

Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2011 @ 09:08 PM

I'm not sure I understood all of that. Perhaps if you gave us a bit more info

Which exam board, which exam (GCSE, A Level, BTEC.....?).

Off the top of my head there should be separate criteria for goalkeepers. It will be with the football one, probably on the same page!

Posted: Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 03:13 PM

Sorry im doing AS level AQA PE.

Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 10:14 AM

I teach the same spec. What is the problem? I'm not sure I understood it form your first post.

Posted: Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 05:40 PM

I was just wonderinig if you generally get your pupils to observe and evaluate their classmates for their epip or do you find it more helpful to use clips from another source eg. youtube?

Also may I use the same piece of video for 4 different pupils but get them to observe a different person each time...Is that accepted? For example...the same football match but one pupil observes an attacker and another pupil observes the defender.

Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ 12:05 PM

I use all sorts of clips for our students, peer groups, youtube, BBC etc etc. I also use the same clips for a group and give them different positions or skills to look for.

Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 @ 08:15 AM

Coursework can incorporate an extensive variety of exercises, including practice, experimentation, research, and writing (e.g., papers, book reports, and papers). On Write an Essay For Me account of students at universities, secondary schools and center schools.

Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 @ 10:56 AM

Syllabus  can join a broad assortment of activities, including practice, experimentation, research, and composing (e.g., papers, book reports, and papers). On Essay Writing Service | essayChamp record of understudies at colleges, auxiliary schools and focus schools.

Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 @ 10:50 AM

Veritable Essay Help is made with the Essay Service UK technique to enable each and every had understudy in managing their legitimacy for considers by offering them to complete help with article restricting breezes.