AQA A2 COURSEWORK HELP REQUIRED!!

AQA A2 COURSEWORK HELP REQUIRED!!
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 @ 04:21 PM

We are in the thick of the coursework at the moment and everything is going well UNTIL...I get to my DANCER!!!!!She is on target for an A grade so I want to support her as best possible!!!

Obviously its a different set-up for a non-games player so any support / ideas are more than welcome!!!

Thank you!!

Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 @ 03:19 PM

What are you needing to know?  I have had a number of Dancers complete the coursework to a high standard.  It does not fit easily to dance but you can make it work!  If its section c you need help on here are a few ideas:

Gesture - social facilitation  / use of space - group dynamics / relationships between performers - leadership / travel - learning a skill / turning - arousal.

For section B - use as much detail as possible.  Use detailed photographs of your actual performer to highlight key points.  Happy to share a copy of a good project if you need one.

Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 01:15 PM

Thank you so much, a copy would be great to have, just to make sure I'm sending her in the right direction!

My e-mail address is tj13_84@hotmail.com and we can go from there!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 @ 11:00 PM

Hiya, 

I also need help never taught it before and have been left in the lurch!! Any help would be much appreciated such as area of weakness and causes would be great - i have a dancer, golfer, footballer, trampolinist and a rugby player.My dancer was struggling with area of assessment 3 (stratgies and tactics) Thank you 

Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 12:32 AM

Would any of you happen to have netball / basketball courseworks ??
Students are having difficulty going into detail for section B, i thought it would be a great idea showing them different ways of coming about this. 

Posted: Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

The only netball one I have is from the standardisation course notes and it only has examples of 2 weaknesses a chest pass and shooting don't know if that will be much help? 

Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 @ 01:41 PM

listen, if you need any kind of help with a coursework, you can find tons of information here: http://bookriff.com. I was using this site when i was studing and it helped me a lot coz of all those tips and tricks or interesting articles.