A2 Paper 2 (third set) AQA Pyschology

A2 Paper 2 (third set) AQA Pyschology
Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 07:28 AM

Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone has access to this third set paper (A2 Paper 2).
I guide my daughter with her psychology A level at home as it is not an option at her sixth form and due to the new spec there is a lack of papers for her to practice.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 07:29 AM

My email is hafsahminhas@hotmail.com

Thank you

Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 09:54 AM

Hi Hafsah, we have to be really careful on this site as sometimes students pose as teachers to get access to papers that their teachers want to use as mocks. I suggest you approach the examination officer at your daughter's school who will be able to access them for you even if they don't currently offer psychology.

Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 06:18 PM

Hi Deb, thanks for the guidance.
I did contact the school again and they have sent me the question paper (7182/2 third set) however, we are having trouble with the research methods section. In particular, the 12 mark question on the indoor plant experiment.
I was wondering if you could help me with this also.
If you could send me the mark scheme for me to check the other answers, that would be fab.
Many thanks.

Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @ 08:25 PM

Hi Hafsah, I can't send you the mark scheme for the reason stated above. The school should be able to provide you with that too. However, if you email me d.gajic@sky.com I'll happily send you some guidance on answering extended writing questions on RM, I was just revising that particular question with my students today.

Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 @ 10:52 AM

Hi Deb - where can teachers access the third set, it isn't on the AQA website, is it on e-aqa?

Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 @ 01:54 PM

Yes e-AQA

Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 @ 05:13 PM

Found it today! Thanks so much nb

Posted: Friday, May 26, 2017 @ 05:33 PM

Hi,

My daughter is self-studying for AQA Psychology A-Level which she will take in a couple of weeks. I would appreciate it if anyone could email any of the 'third set' of past papers/mark schemes (paper 1,2,3)? Hopefully everyone else will have taken their mocks by now as the exams start in a week and a half! Hoping someone can help.

Posted: Friday, May 26, 2017 @ 05:49 PM

Hi Jacqueline, unfortunately these papers are for teachers use only until AQA release them onto the General AQA site. Contact the examinations officer at your daughter's school. Mocks aren't necessarily over, our year 12s didn't sit the AS and have a mock at the beginning of July!

Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 @ 04:06 PM

Oh okay, thanks for the reply in any case.