Exemplar work

Exemplar work
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2017 @ 12:38 PM

Hi all- I'm brand new to BTEC and have been put in charge of the diploma units at my college. I'm desperately seeking any exemplar work your students may have produced for units 14, 7 or 8 . I'm sure I'm not on my own with being frustrated with the absence of exemplar material for some of the internal units. I've contacted BTEC about this and they state that it takes far too long to produce them. I absolutely don't mind what 'standard' the exemplars are and would just be eternally grateful for anything that helps me get to grips with the general expectations of the units. If you're happy to help I'll put my email on a separate message. Thank you! :)

Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 @ 12:24 AM

I know some man who faced the same situation, and I can ask about his experience if you need it. You are welcome and let's be in touch with each other.

Posted: Saturday, November 3, 2018 @ 03:55 AM

I’ve really enjoyed reading your articles. You obviously know what you are talking about! Your site is so easy to navigate too, I’ve bookmarked it in my favourites.

bubble shooter online

Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 @ 06:35 AM

Hi i am alex, working as a  property investment management expert in Saint Charles . Anyone looking for top property management companies come join the professional network of AMOSO Properties.