AQA PLC & Assessment Tracker. Help

AQA PLC & Assessment Tracker. Help
Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 @ 12:11 PM

Hello 

I've had to come into work today and maybe even tomorrow to prepare some resources and sort out files etc....but mainly data driven resources need to be piled together. So I'm hoping if anyone here has produced a year 1 and or year 2 PLC assessment tracker. I know Pixil have produced one, but cannot source the file. 

Thanks for any ahelp given ! 

M

Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 @ 01:04 PM

http://www.resourcd.com/@psychexchange/file/show/17922

I've since refined my PLCs, but can't share them as they are on Doodle (PIXL). However, hopefully this will be a start.

e.g.
1.1 I can explain and evaluate experimental method: Lab and field, natural & quasi experiments

1.2 I can explain and evaluate observational techniques: Naturalistic, controlled, overt, covert, participant

1.3 I can explain and evaluate self-report: Questionnaires and interviews

1.4 I can explain and evaluate correlations: Analysis of the relationship between co-variables

1.5 I can explain and evaluate content analysis, quantitative and qualitative (thematic) analysis

1.6 I can explain and evaluate case studies

1. The Multi-store model of memory: Sensory register, STM & LTM (Coding, capacity and duration of each)
1.1 I can explain Sensory register, STM & LTM (Coding, capacity and duration of each)

1.2 I can explain with research examples the multi-store model of memory

1.3 I can evaluate the multi-store model of memory

2. LTM: Episodic, Semantic and Procedural
2.1 I can explain LTM: Episodic, Semantic and Procedural

2.2 I can evaluate LTM: Episodic, Semantic and Procedural

3. The Working memory model: Central executive, phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad and episodic buffer
3.1 I can explain with research examples the working model of memory

3.2 I can evaluate with research examples the working model of memory

Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 @ 02:14 PM

Hi Deb

Amazing. Many thanks

Can I just ask about the subjects highlighted in red on the spread sheet - are they subjects covered in year 2 of the course ?

Posted: Sunday, November 12, 2017 @ 12:16 PM

I can’t remember the spreadsheet to be honest as I no longer use it! When I originally devised it we entered for AS, but no longer do that. In year 1 we teach component 1 and most of component 2. In year 2 we complete component 2 (full a level topics) and teach component 3, hopefully leaving lots of time for revision!

Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 @ 10:07 AM

http://www.resourcd.com/@psychexchange/file/show/22237

Now managed download my latest PLCs from Doddle.

Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 @ 02:47 PM

Thanks so much Deb