2017 QPs and MSs - cheeky but urgent :-)

2017 QPs and MSs - cheeky but urgent :-)
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 @ 02:07 PM

Cheeky request: can someone send me the QPs and MSs for AS and A Level? I have got them at home and at work but I'm still stuck In Wensleydale on the North Yorkshire moors recovering from flu, and I'd like to do some work before I get back. (E-AQA is playing up. I'm using my usual login details but they aren't being accepted and I can't contact my exams officer because she is off sick too.) Many thanks if anyone can help in this mini-crisis :-)

Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 @ 02:08 PM

I'm at shudduppe (at) yahoo.co.uk

Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 @ 02:09 PM

Sorry - I posted far too fast. I should have said it's only the 2017 ones I need. I've got all the other QPs and MSs on my laptop. Unfortunately I kept the 2017 ones on a flash drive which is about 300 miles way. It's only those that I'm missing :-)

Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 @ 11:31 AM

Are you sure you're not a student just trying to get your hands on a restricted mark scheme!!! Supply a school/college email which could be verified on your school/college website and I'll be happy to help.

Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 @ 07:47 PM

You're so suspicious! It's the QPs I need more than the MSs. I've now found the 2017 A Level questions because you already posted them.

Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 @ 07:56 PM

Sorry - I forgot to say thank you for posting the questions with specimen answers.

(Minor quibble: it is not accurate to say that leading questions are never allowed in court; they are usually allowed in cross-examination.)

Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 @ 03:31 PM

You passed the teacher test by being able to find my resources. Unfortunately, experience has taught me to be suspicious, we have had incidences of students doing this.

Hope you found them helpful.