OCR Unit 3 applied essay examples

OCR Unit 3 applied essay examples
Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 @ 04:18 PM

Hi,

Is anyone willing to swap copies of anonymised scripts which they have recalled  copies of from last years A level?. We are really keen to see real life examples and the marks they get. We teach Environmental and Criminal psychology as options.

Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 @ 11:29 AM

Hi Sarah,
I'd love to! I teach environmental & criminal as well. I have pulled several scripts for each A Level unit from last summer's exams. I do know that people on the Tutor2you facebook group were trying to get a selection of these as well, but I haven't found them yet. I will need to scan mine in and then I can send to you if that would be ok? Stacy

Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 @ 11:35 AM

Just a heads up- I don't know if it's just my school but I think the regulations may have changed generally. You would need to make sure that you have the consent of each student to use their scripts in this way. This year we had to have every student sign that they were happy to have us use anonymised versions of their scripts for teaching and learning purposes. This may be limited to within school. Worth checking with your exams officer I would say.

Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 @ 12:51 PM

Our school has the same policy so I had to get their permission - which I did and it is on file in the exam's office.

Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 @ 01:58 PM

Thanks for the heads up, will check with our exams officer.