ATP Annual Conference 2018 Leeds 6-8th July - CPD designed for you

ATP Annual Conference 2018 Leeds 6-8th July - CPD designed for you
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 @ 01:07 PM

The ATP Annual Conference will be held at the university of Leeds this year. We have four great keynote speakers including Professor Graham Hitch and over 40 breakout events.

Sessions will include updates from awarding bodies, current research updates as well as a wide variety of teaching and learning sessions including: teaching the new GCSE specification, supporting lower ability learners, extending the top students, exam techniques, mental health in schools and teaching writing skills.

If you are interested in running a workshop at conference, please do feel free to email me and I would be delighted to discuss your ideas.

helenjkitching@gmail.com

To book your place at conference or find out more details go to www.kc-jones.co.uk/atp2018

Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 11:48 AM

If you haven't attended the ATP Conference before you are missing a treat. Best value CPD around, the networking opportunities alone make it worthwhile, never mind the fantastic programme.

Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 12:39 PM

Absolutely love love love the ATP conferences! I'm going to be attending my 3rd one soon in Leeds. Why do I keep going back? Because the conference is packed with CPD activities that are catered for Psychology teachers and their teaching and learning needs. ATP conferences are an excellent way to supercharge your geek knowledge on everything about Psych!

Plus, the key note speakers that the organisers select always leave food for thought and some even make you laugh loads too. 

The other biggest bonus is that you get to meet other likeminded Psych teachers who are totally passionate about Psych. It always amazing me how you can quite rapidly have deep and meaningful conversations but also buzz from each other's expertise too. 

Totally recommend that you pop along to this conference :-) 

Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 04:08 PM

I think I am the saddest person ever. On a wet winters day  I sometimes look through all my notes from each conference and reflect on the amazing keynotes and work shops I have been to .I always find something that was suggested at a workshop that will lift my teaching the following week. The warm days and fantastic food .Dr. Dance and dancing with Elizabeth Loftus .But  best of all saying Hello again to old friends as we all arrive with anticipation. I am so looking forward to Leeds I haven't been for ages and I know it's changed a lot.

Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 @ 04:42 PM

The best professional development for Psychology teachers all under one roof. You will leave feeling inspired, supported and have a whole new network of wonderful teacher friends. Not to be missed!